Bridges out of Poverty Training-Register Now!
The Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit, in partnership with the United Way of Leeds & Grenville and The United Counties of Leeds and Grenville is bringing Bridges Out Of Poverty to our area. In this one day workshop, participants will gain a deeper understanding of the challenges – and strengths – of people living in poverty.
- Flyer and Registration Form
Carleton Place Baby Talk Location Change
- Carleton Place Baby Talk will be held at Connections - 30 Bennett St., Carleton Place on Wednesdays from 1:30-3:00pm until further notice.
Local Youth Share Their Views through Film
- Get details on where you can see the videos
Birth Control Recall - Updated April 12, 2013
- Health Canada recalls Alysena Birth Control Pills
Kemptville Health Unit Office Move
Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit is Moving to a New Location
in Kemptville on March 28th, 2013
Moving Upstream Strategic Plan 2013-2018
Check out the new Health Unit Strategic Plan!
The Health Unit is a Proud Partner of the Healthy Communities Partnership
- Recreation Group Aims to be Catalyst for Discussion on Healthy Living and Welleness
The Health Unit is on FACEBOOK!
- Connect to our page and "like" us for regular updates on important health topics
- Not on Facebook? Click here to join.
Up to Date Food Recalls
- Food Recall Alerts - High-Risk
Health Unit Encourages Well Water Testing
- Water Bottle Pick Up and Delivery Locations
- More information on Well Water Testing
Telephone Survey of Residents
- If you have been called by the Institute for Social Research, click here for more information.
Recent Press Release
"Are You Listening to Me?"
Language Express Encourages Parents to Watch for Signs of Hearing Impairment
Children learn speech and language from listening to others. If a child doesn’t hear well, learning
to speak and communicate will be harder. A family doctor or speech-language pathologist should
be contacted if a child is not reaching some of the milestones at or below their age.
Are You Gearing Up for Bike to Work Week June 2-8?
The Health Unit is working with the Brockville Cycling Advisory Committee to promote Cycling and Physical
Activity. June 2nd to June 9th has been designated as the Bike to Work Week for Leeds & Grenville and Lanark