Babies and Children
- Triple P
What is Positive Parenting?
- Positive parenting makes it easier for you, as parents to develop a positive loving relationship with each other and with your children.
- You use encouragement, attention and good communication.
- A positive parenting approach will help your family life run smoother.
- Positive parenting increases the opportunity for your children to achieve optimum physical and emotional health
What is Triple P?
- Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) gives parents simple tips to help manage the big and small problems of family life. Challenges like toddler tantrums; self-esteem issues, bedtime battles, disobedience; & aggression - Triple P can help you deal with them all – and more!
- Triple P is parenting and family information that you may find helpful in raising your resilient, competent and confident child.
How Can Parents Access Triple P?