- Swimming Safety
- Hot Tubs
In water that is too warm, you can be overcome with heat and lose consciousness. This can lead to drowning.
Those with heart or circulatory problems, young children, pregnant women and the elderly should avoid hot tubs.
Avoid these facilities if you have open sores or infections.
- Ensure adequate chlorination of hot tub water by testing the chlorine levels regularly.
- Avoid consuming alcohol if using a hot tub
- Use these facilities for only 15 minutes at one time
- Never use a hot tub alone
- Consult your doctor for more information
LSS - Life Saving Manual