Sexual Health provides a number of links to Web sites that are external to the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit. The Health Unit is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information provided through external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information.
- Pink Triangle.org - serves Ottawa & surrounding communities
- Gay Canada.com - Canada's online gay/lesbian community
- Youthline.ca - a toll-free, Ontario-wide peer-support phone line (1-800-268-9688)
- PFLAG Canada.ca
- Gay Zone: A sexual health clinic for "guys into guys" at the Centretown CHC (ottawa)
- Rainbow Health Ontario.ca
- SexualityandU.ca - look under 'sexual health' then under 'sexual identity and orientation'
- Lgbtlanark.com – Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual, Queer Lanark County website (events around area are posted here)
- Egale.ca – Egale Canada is Canada’s LGBT human rights organization: advancing equality, diversity, education, and justice
- itgetsbetter.org –videos of LGBT people explaining their own experience and to show young LGBT people the levels of happiness, potential, and positivity their lives will reach if they can just get through their teen years. It gets better project helps to remind teenagers in the LGBT community that they are not alone and it will get better.
- firstname.lastname@example.org Brockville and Area Support Group
- Ottawa Senior Pride Network
- Kids Help Phone: 1-888-668-6868
- PFLAG Canada-Brockville Chapter
- Contact Lori or Stephanie
34 Buell Street
PO Box 194
Phone - (613) 640-2273
Email - email@example.com